More Hatchin'........

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ahh yes .... a triple "pip n go " ... home from work and Wa~la ....3 more Cherries on the way!....:shy:

1-8-12e.jpg
1-8-12b.jpg
1-8-12a.jpg
1-8-12g.jpg
1-8-12f.jpg

JD~:)

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
So very cool, can't wait to see more pictures! :) I love baby's, (as long as they are tort's!)!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree, ya and love the babies. BTW, how and where do you house the Babes? How many eggs did you get in total so far? Greg's having a record year it sounds like. Just wondering if you are too.:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How exciting. You must be so elated every time you see pipping. I know I would.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Momof4 said:
How exciting. You must be so elated every time you see pipping. I know I would.

Yes Mom's ..... it's pure joy every time ... and sooo many v^v^nerve racking^v^ days with a lot of patience. Ya just never know...;)

wellington said:
I agree, ya and love the babies. BTW, how and where do you house the Babes? How many eggs did you get in total so far? Greg's having a record year it sounds like. Just wondering if you are too.:)

Barb ,,,, yes it has been a very good year ( and still going strong) 2012 about 45 Cherries hatched along with some special others, with 50+ eggs in the cooker now (laid late 2012 and just a few days ago) ....and the best year of Pure Hypo eggs totaling 26. ( hoping the first bunch start to hatch in the next couple weeks ). The females seem to be laying finally thru out the year with approx a 30-45 day cycle now the new house is “ fine tuned” . I rotate females to give them some rest from the
“salami boyz” . But the 2 boyz have plenty of girls to entertain. On the RF side " Peanut" has the harem to himself with 3 gals of breeding age and 3 more very soon ( not that he doesn’t try ) :p .
The babies now on hand are from 1 day old to about 6 weeks and more hatching daily. 10 so far ......I will be posting pics soon and yes they will be available ...... :D * hint * hint *

JD~:)

Status
Not open for further replies.