Maggie Story

M

Maggie Cummings

I used to tort sit for a TFO member named Captaincosmonaut. One year he went on Spring Break and I had his Redfoot and Yellowfoot, Millie and Gertie. I wrote a story called Millie and Gertie's Excellent Adventure...it's in 3 installments. Most of the longer members know this story, but it was recently found and I thought some of you newer members might enjoy it. Part 1 today, part 2 tomorrow etc...

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/index....rtie's-Excellent-Adventure.13286/#post-118470

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alta Loma, CA
I really really enjoyed the story and all the pictures. THANKS FOR SHARING! I can't wait for Part 2 tomorow.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Loved it. The pics were great. The larger one really looks like she was watching the race. The Bob barrel ride was really funny too. Heck they all were really good. I too, can't wait for tomorrows adventures. Thanks for thinking of this and sharing

Taco*mom

@maggie3fan I found these stories and they are hilarious! You should write one about your box turtles so we have more stories to read! Ooh and I love the ending.

Last edited by a moderator: