Looking to adopt tortoises

SCtortoiseman

I am looking to adopt a few tortoises. I am in coastal South Carolina and have room to adopt a few tortoises. I have 2 outside pens one is 100x60 and the other is 50x50. I also have two greenhouses I keep some reptiles in during the winter (mostly plants). I grow organic fruits and vegetables and have unlimited excess that is currently just being used for my box turtles and compost. I am willing to provide pictures to anyone that wants them. I will not get rid of any tortoise I adopt. Once they are here they are here for life, and I can give updates on how your tortoises are doing for as long as you like. I was just going to buy some but there are so many in need of a good home I figured I will try to adopt some first.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Any particular species? I'm helping find a home for a 16 pound male Sulcata in good health. Your pens sound fantastic! Please email me. You can check me out at northwesttortoise.com or on FB under Northwest Tortoise.

Thanks.

SCtortoiseman

I will pay for all shipping via delta dash live animal cargo (I will receive the tortoise in a few hours, usually 8-10 hours coming from the west coast) and provide shipping instructions for anyone that has never shipped before. There are a lot of areas I will be able to have someone pick them up in person so you don't have to worry about shipping. I am also considering setting up a webcam so anyone catch watch the tortoises do tortoise things. Tortoises that come here will be outside for most of their adult life.