Looking to adopt...

Nay-Nay

Huge tortoise loving family looking to rehome/adopt a few tortoises. We are open to Russian, Greek, Hermann's, and Leapord breeds. Located in Green Bay, WI but willing to travel within reason.

Mel1234

Location (City and/or State)
Minneapolis, MN
Huge tortoise loving family looking to rehome/adopt a few tortoises. We are open to Russian, Greek, Hermann's, and Leapord breeds. Located in Green Bay, WI but willing to travel within reason.
We're seeking a caring, lifelong home for our African spurred tortoise. He's about 16/17 years old from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He has a good life with us, with full access to our large, fenced-in yard during the warmer months and a double-decker cage in a first-grade classroom during the school year.
However, he's getting too big and distracting for the classroom and we don't have room for him in our house during the school year. He's healthy, smart and funny, too.

Nay-Nay

Hi. Thank you for thinking of me. I have on my bucket list to one day have a huge room turned into an enclosure that leads to an outdoor one, so I can adopt bigger tortoises. But unfortunately my space doesn't allow for that yet. So I need to stick to the smaller breeds. Hope you find a great home for your beautiful tort.

BlastoiseCX

We're seeking a caring, lifelong home for our African spurred tortoise. He's about 16/17 years old from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He has a good life with us, with full access to our large, fenced-in yard during the warmer months and a double-decker cage in a first-grade classroom during the school year.
However, he's getting too big and distracting for the classroom and we don't have room for him in our house during the school year. He's healthy, smart and funny, too.
I'm in search of adopting more Sulcata Tortoises, please shoot me a message!