looking for a hatchling

Cheyanne

My tortoise recently died and im now looking for a hatchling either hermanns, greek or Russian preferably. or another breed that's small. I just want a healthy baby from a good breeder nothing fancy. has to be able to ship to Arkansas and $150 shipping and all. let me know if you have anything.

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
Ah i see youre in America i can't help.

Sophie Micinski

Wisconsin
I have a Greek but I couldn't do that price with shipping. I've never shipped so I don't know how much that is or who to useImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1485380581.994616.jpg. He's about 2.5"

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My tortoise recently died and im now looking for a hatchling either hermanns, greek or Russian preferably. or another breed that's small. I just want a healthy baby from a good breeder nothing fancy. has to be able to ship to Arkansas and $150 shipping and all. let me know if you have anything.

Hello and welcome.

I see this is your first post here. Can we ask what happened to your previous tortoise?

The going rate for babies of those species is higher than that, and shipping adds a fair amount too. May I ask why someone would offer a discount to a stranger on the internet?

Can't hurt to ask for a discount, but potential sellers will probably want to know a bit more about your situation.