Live stream of Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakkakth

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
norrath
I've had one stream going for awhile but I added another last night of the warm side of his enclosure. I also redid how it was streaming so hoping it stays stable.

If you are interested you can see it at www.tuckcam.com.

Please note that the cameras are at weird angles and make the enclosure look smaller than they are (especially the warm side)! I need to raise the warm side camera still but I haven't had a chance to get a stand. Should be a nice angle of him waking up and leaving his substrate tho. :)

He wakes up around 9-10am pst, so don't expect much "excitement" before that, heh.

P.S. I'm not a freak. I only ever started this cause my old tort had a nasty habit of flipping herself over and not being able to right herself so I'd have to go help her out.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Really nice :)
We will have more chance to see Tuck. I really like your idea, soon, I will buy a webcam and I will be able to look at Hermy when I am at work :D.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

jorrow

5 Year Member
Alabama
I Caught Him eating man he was tearing that spring mix up lol Nice setup... Thanks for sharing

sakkakth

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
norrath

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
it wont let me use it because it says i need a flash meadia server, any idea on that?

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
do you leave your lights on all day? seems like everytime i open it its on, lol. maybe just me

sakkakth

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
norrath
The cool side uv light is on 24/7 because I ran out plugs on the timer for daytime. But since he sleeps on the warm side that shouldn't bother him. :) The warm side, everything turns off at 5:45 pst, but the camera I have adjusts to the amount of light so they pretty much are always visible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.