Life is great!

TiyahLove

5 Year Member
Hey guys! I haven't been on her very much as I have been very busy with pairing snakes and beefing girls up for breeding. All my reptilian family is doing well and they're all enjoying the nice warm sunshine. My tortoises now have a summer home for grazing and lounging in the sun. They still come in at night, we have pesky raccoons that come out at night to stir up trouble and I don't want to take a chance with my babies still being fairly tiny.
My chameleon is doing fantastic and I even devoted my computer room to him. I build a chameleon jungle gym for him so whenever I am home he gets to come out and enjoy his playground. All of my babies are growing like weeds!

Along with all the reptile stuff I have quit smoking, and I have had a lot of work lately with the wildlife program in my area. Due to warmer weather we have been able to take the reptiles to schools and educational events and opened some peoples eyes to the wonderful world of reptiles.

How is everyone else on the forum?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Yes, life is Great.

A day with a torts is a good day, and all by God's Grace.

You got to post some of your reptilian pictures and when you take them on a educational events.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes, yes! Live is great indeed!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Any day I wake up still kicking is a good day .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Ah! So a (zombie like) good day to you!

I was so tired last night and went to bad at 9:00 PM and woke up at 3:30 AM this morning. I'm big time ZOMBIE now..........Good day!!! LOL. :eek::eek::eek: