Just thought I'd share a pic

phebe121

She looks better hows her eatting has that gotton better now her mouth has healed some

katfinlou

5 Year Member
Yes thanks, she's refusing everything except romaine lettuce at the moment, even refusing the dandelions she used to gobble up in a second. I don't want to be too tough on her since she's just started eating again

phebe121

Ya i think i let her be spoiled for a little bit and long as shes heathy and getting nutrition i think everything will be ok im glad shes doing better

keepergale

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
Yes thanks, she's refusing everything except romaine lettuce at the moment, even refusing the dandelions she used to gobble up in a second. I don't want to be too tough on her since she's just started eating again

Good news she is recovering.
Don't let her "trick" you into bad diet habits. You have to be the judge as to when no appetite turns into I'll just wait for the stuff I like.

katfinlou

5 Year Member
It's hard to judge if she's doing that already, im just relieved at the moment that she's eating again. I will try chopping up other stuff and mixing it all up. She was getting rather fond of me hand feeding her, but ive nipped that in the bud thankfully and she's eating independently now :)