Jules may have prolapse? Thoughts

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw gee, darn it. That's really sad news.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I am so sorry. Thank you for taking her to a vet. At least she won't have to suffer any longer. Every little animal deserves a chance and a happy life. Of course you cried. It's a very sad day.
Colleen is so right about the crying thing, I do that too. It's ok to cry. You have been emotionally vested in this little turtle's fate and now experiencing loss and disappointment and everything else that goes into a grieving process. Again, please don't beat yourself up over this. You have done the BEST you could at the time and doing the BEST that you can now. That's really all you can do with the "tools" that you have on hand. Again, I'm sorry for the little turtle, and for you going through this, but now imagine her fate in hands of some one ignorant or uncaring, callused to the suffering of living things. You have HELPED her. Some "good karma" will find it's way into your life for that. Sending you electronic hugs❤️

Kenno

5 Year Member
Southern California
I'm so sorry for your loss. The vet was right, Jules' life was much better because of your care. We all share your sorrow.