... I found a PENGUIN in my refrigerator this morning -
36_20_1.gif

NERD

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I am pretty sure it was 80 plus degrees here yesterday though it did go down to about 60 lat night, pretty cold for california.

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
It's like 20F degrees here average, yet like always snow seems to pass around us. It sucks, last year there were huge storms everywhere around us, and we got like NO snow. But we did have an awesome snow day when it didn't even snow :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So what did you do with him?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Only reached 59 degrees here today. Fernando came out for a little while but then went back into his doghouse to get warm again. :D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I have been freezing today. It propably got down to 60 degrees. We even had fog last night yuck!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
60 degrees? LOL, FREEZING? It was 6* when I took the kids to school this morning. Still just sweatshirt weather....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I guess it went right over my head...but then, I live in a cave and have little to no human interaction. Can you explain it to me without losing the ha ha value?

Oh!!!! Slaps herself on the back of her head!! It was warmer in the fridge than it was outside! I get it. HA HA!!!!!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
emysemys said:
I guess it went right over my head...but then, I live in a cave and have little to no human interaction. Can you explain it to me without losing the ha ha value?

Oh!!!! Slaps herself on the back of her head!! It was warmer in the fridge than it was outside! I get it. HA HA!!!!!

DUH...
36_12_1.gif

Thank you Yvonne..... ( this post had nothing to do with the temps anywhere else... although I'm sure it applied )

NERD

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
yeah i got the joke. it was soo cold at your house that the refer. was warmer. I could tell you what the temps were here last night and today and the night before and yesterday and the day before that and the day before that, but I dont want to take away from all those who think So Cal and Az and Fla are the best places to raise torts. Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.