Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

butmom0001

5 Year Member
2013-03-16 11.28.40.jpgI'm Pat in southern Nevada, I have 2 desert tortoises. I Have raised them from babies and they are 14 years old. They just came out 3-13-13 for the desert spring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! First congrats for having them for so long. Next nice of them to mark a special kind of date with their coming out (3-13-13).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Pat, and welcome to the Forum!

(I picture a whiney 10 or 11 year old who has been told no, he can't have something when I read your username..."but, mom! All the other kids blah, blah...")

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi Pat, and welcome. Tell us, where did you learn how to raise your torts if not on this forum? Many of us actually learned what we were doing wrong right here. If it weren't for this forum, I can't imagine what damage could have been done to this magnificent creatures. So, please tell.

Abe

5 Year Member
East Borneo
Hi and welcome :) could you put some pic please,we would love to see those oldman

Lasciels Toy

5 Year Member
Florida
Evening and welcome to the forums! Looks like they're giving the whole half lidded "I just wanted five more minutes" look heh

DocDelFierro

5 Year Member
Philippines
Welcome to the Forum, Pat! :)

People here are nice. They'll make sure you'll have your :tort::tort: be with you the longest time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.