Introducing my self!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeninak907

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
Hello all!- I love reptiles. Soon I will be adopting a russian tortoise! I am picking him up on the 14! yay i am excited. I had 2 in the past one male one female but had to let them go due to the fact that the person i was moving in with didnt want me to have them!.. So finnaly I am getting another one!!:D His current owners are letting him go because the got a new puppy. Its ok because that great for me. I am a stay at home mom I dont work, so I have all the time in the world to spen with him. I am looking for names!! Please give me a sugguestion!! male or femal cus I am not sure what it is yet!! thanks!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D So exciting for you. Glad you found us too. I'm not real familiar with Russians care and needs, so I will leave that to those who know. Just want to welcome you and can't wait to see picks when you bring him home.

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
wellington said:
Hello and WELCOME:D So exciting for you. Glad you found us too. I'm not real familiar with Russians care and needs, so I will leave that to those who know. Just want to welcome you and can't wait to see picks when you bring him home.

As soon as I bring him home I will have pictures!!:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Am I interpreting your user name correctly - Jen in Alaska 907?

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Shall we call you Jen?

Good luck with your new tortoise. Let's see some pictures!

...and are you in Alaska?

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
emysemys said:
Am I interpreting your user name correctly - Jen in Alaska 907?

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Shall we call you Jen?

Good luck with your new tortoise. Let's see some pictures!

...and are you in Alaska?

Yes I am in alaska!! Jen works!- or Jenna, thats my name. I will be housing the tortoise in doors due to our weather, but on nice hot day (not to many) lol I will be bringing him out side- supervised of course. I plan on feeding him as many wild greens as I can, while I can- dandilons, fireweed plant, chickweed!

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
So, on staturday the 14 at around 7 pm alaska time I will be bringing home my new russian!! YAY- super excited!...:D Dont know how well I will sleep till then lol. Cant wait wish it was already saturday!!!

austinSOLO

5 Year Member
washington state
jeninak907 said:
So, on staturday the 14 at around 7 pm alaska time I will be bringing home my new russian!! YAY- super excited!...:D Dont know how well I will sleep till then lol. Cant wait wish it was already saturday!!!

where in ak do you live? i used to live in fairbanks and the summers got hot :D

jeninak907

5 Year Member
South Carolina
austinSOLO said:
jeninak907 said:

where in ak do you live? i used to live in fairbanks and the summers got hot :D

I live in achorage, the weather is a little more mild that fairbanks. lol so are the winters!

Status
Not open for further replies.