I'd like you to meet RUBY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Moonraser, I will get pictures with Dale, but I'm almost afraid if Ruby sees him she'll be scared at his size. :(

Isa, It's going to be a while before those two go outside together she is so small compared to Dale. I do think today I can take both of them outside for about 20 minutes of sun though it's supposed to be 76 to 78 degrees here today. :D

Llamas and Chikat, thank you we think she is very good looking too. We waited a year, but are very happy to have two now. :D

Update on Ruby, she is 3 inches long and 2 1/4 inches wide. She's so small it's a little bit scary. :rolleyes: But we fed her greens today, but Dale got fruit (papaya, kiwi and strawberry) so I took a couple pieces of his fruit and gave it to her and she goobled it down in no time. Little piggy she is. :D

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Keep them isolated for now and make sure that she has properly formed stools and eats well before putting them anywhere near eachother.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I don't plan on putting them in an enclosure together for a long time. I did bring Ruby out today to walk around and take a picture with Dale so I could have the difference in their size in a picture. I've never seen Dale act like that before I guess they're somewhat like dogs he was trying to get close to smell Ruby, but I watched very closely to see what he would do. I guess that's what males do. That's the only time I'll be putting them near each other for a while though she's just too little. :)

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Very nice!

On a different note, I wish I lived closer to a good expo.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
Candy said:
Kimber, we definitely need pictures of your new baby Indian Stars. My husband pointed out one of the booths that had a few Indian Stars, they were soooo little and cute. :D

I posted my Indian Stars pic under the star section.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Madkins007 said:
Very nice!

On a different note, I wish I lived closer to a good expo.

Tyler did have some good looking Redfoots there and they were eating from his hand. They were pretty good sized ones he was selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.