I need a name

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbymoore

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stoney creek ontario
F you look on my post "rain Forrest cafe rescue" you will see a cherry head she needs a name I would show you updated pics but the site won't let me any more so...., I'm leaving it up to you guys and gals to name her thanks

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
bobbymoore said:
F you look on my post "rain Forrest cafe rescue" you will see a cherry head she needs a name I would show you updated pics but the site won't let me any more so...., I'm leaving it up to you guys and gals to name her thanks

redfoots look magical to me if i ever got one i would give it a mythical name somthin cool lol

SuzieArizona

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
bobbymoore said:

I personally name almost all of my turtles after breakfast foods. It makes it very entertaining when Waffles and Budder get together. How about the name Cheerios?

Jessie

5 Year Member
This is random but maybe Thumbelina? I just think it would be cute. :)
She reminds me of a Thumbelina for some reason. :)

Jessie

5 Year Member
Thumbelina is a tiny person who grows inside a flower and has a magical adventure. YouTube it and you can get a general idea.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
i like Ophelia.....it's not used very much..and it starts with an O....lol

Dagashi

5 Year Member
My torts are named Galaticus becuase it's a star tort and I wanted to name it something to do with the stars.. (SPartacus just matched Galaticus).. Anyhow.. Cherry heads are adorable and just cause I like korean kimchi.. and those are red just like a cherry head, I would suggest .... Kimchi or Kimbab.

Alternatively u could name her Tabasco. hehehe

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
bobbymoore said:
Kvoigt said:
redfoots look magical to me if i ever got one i would give it a mythical name somthin cool lol

Such as?

i like Kimchi lol i did a google search and came up with a few interesting at least names :) i found meanings for most of them...
Aslan,
Galen,it means the little bright one(i like this one)
Freya
Gama,Japanese god of longevity(and this one the most) lol
Cercopes,mischivious forest spirit in Greek tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.