I just picked up this little guy for only $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
USA
I just picked up this little guy for only $50 at the New York reptile expo they have 5 available. I was told Greek tortoise (Jordanian).
046.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What an adorable face and beautiful shell topping it all off. I would have picked up too, but knowing me a couple more would have been joining him (if they were as cute). :tort:

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Oh wow, he is a little stunner!! Lovely colouring especially his face, your so lucky!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You got a great deal to me. I like the color. You should go back and get at least two more:D

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
Thanks guys I thought about going back but I was like I dont know.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Did you get the name of the seller so you could contact him/her?

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Golden Greek or am I way off? Either way, I think you should go back and get another one. Heh, why not? ;) I am NOT a good influence.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Vishnu2 said:
Golden Greek or am I way off? Either way, I think you should go back and get another one. Heh, why not? ;) I am NOT a good influence.

:D I don't think any of us in here are good influences. :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

DITTO, but I really do think two more is the right way to go. At least I think, always more then two right. I wish I would have known when I got Tatum, I would have gotten three instead of one.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
wellington said:
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

DITTO, but I really do think two more is the right way to go. At least I think, always more then two right. I wish I would have known when I got Tatum, I would have gotten three instead of one.

Three is the magical number? Why not 4? LAWL. :D Wellington, you too are not a good influence. ;) You guys crack me up.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Vishnu2 said:
wellington said:
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

Three is the magical number? Why not 4? LAWL. :D Wellington, you too are not a good influence. ;) You guys crack me up.

Hmmm, look whose talking. I think with your why not 4 comment, you just joined the bad influence club too:p:D. We are definitely enablers:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Vishnu2 said:
wellington said:
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

Three is not the magical number. It is 40. At least until you get 41. Or 42. Or 43.....

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Kristina said:
Vishnu2 said:
wellington said:
Jacqui said:
Vishnu2 said:

Three is not the magical number. It is 40. At least until you get 41. Or 42. Or 43.....

Oh my, 40? Sheesh, I couldn't provide adequate space! Who in the world has room for 43 or more tortoises? Amazing..

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
He looks great, but $50 is really cheap. That would worry me. Was the guy just trying to get rid of them? What was the story? Make sure you really quarantine this one for a long time, just to be safe.

If this is all on the level and you got THAT tortoise for $50 bucks, then you scored my friend! Congratulations. :)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Vishnu2 said:
Oh my, 40? Sheesh, I couldn't provide adequate space! Who in the world has room for 43 or more tortoises? Amazing..

Well, so far I am managing 40!!!! ;) (That technically includes my 9 turtles.)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
wellington said:
We are definitely enablers:D

I agree, we are all enablers in here... we supply folks with knowledge (which is a definition of an enabler)... so see, it's not bad to be an enabler. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.