I hate ups!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKLC

5 Year Member
I'm actually pretty impressed by their concern. Pretty good for a big corporation. So glad your baby made it ok

jtrux

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
tickle said:
I would love to live in this perfect world u all talk about.not shipping during christmass I guess Tyler doesn't need to pay his bills or make money this time of year.its live arrival so if it comes dead u get a new one.ups drivers and fed ex could care less what's in the package.u think they take care of it like its a baby then go visit a ware house for one of them.you take chances Quebec u ship live animals no matter who you ship from.if you don't want the christmass hastle order a diff time.the poster says he got good service from ups they will do what they can.Tyler packs his torts better then anyone I no he will be fine.for all who say cold and weather effect shipping and you shouldn't during a storm this is what say.a container plane is not heated so its below freezing on the plane even in summer.pppanes can fly over bad weather and delays are usually no longer then a day.this is why u have live arrival gaurontee.that fact u can get a live animal over night to you're house for 39 dollars is amazing g now you want miracles and nothing ever to go wrong. Now lets start the blame game.you're tort will be there and allive Tyler's packaging will do it.if not you get a new one.simple.you think shipping torts is nervracking try coral and fish.

Aside from your useless post, do you think it would be too much trouble to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.

kthxbye

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Glad everything worked out. He's a cute little guy. It sounds like UPS did a wonderful job.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Aww, I am so glad it arrived safely. Just an FYI fed ex has a reptile shipping dept. that i have used. it was during the summer but I had a good expireience and it arrived 2 hours earlier than scheduled.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
We shipped out our Christmas orders on Thursday of last week. Customers on the east coast are still waiting for there tortoises.
Shipments were delayed because of adverse weather in KY. 24 hour warmers went out two days ago. Im thinking its too cold of weather for the hatchlings to make it. UPS has dropped the ball for us yet again. Their customer service is very much lacking and Fed Ex looks like it will be our main shipper next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.