I.D. the lie ♣ ♣

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Well, I know for sure that you've taken up embroidery, and I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of you in the #3 car, so I'm guessing #1 is the lie.

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, I know for sure that you've taken up embroidery, and I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures of you in the #3 car, so I'm guessing #1 is the lie.

You've seen pix of me standing by the Wrangler Monte Carlo, not driving it. # 2 is a lie.....And I did drink with Janis, and something else too.....Those were the daze.....I'm so excited, my sister was wrong!
Gotta go to the bible study, so I'm outa here.Gotta keep those Christians in line and laughing.....
somebody else needs to take it.....

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I was pretty sure it was two

Prairie Mom

You've seen pix of me standing by the Wrangler Monte Carlo, not driving it. # 2 is a lie.....And I did drink with Janis, and something else too.....Those were the daze.....I'm so excited, my sister was wrong!
Gotta go to the bible study, so I'm outa here.Gotta keep those Christians in line and laughing.....
somebody else needs to take it.....
Woo hoo! I thought it was plausible...In my mind, Maggie is capable of anything and everything!:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok, since it was MY sister and I didn't i.d. the lie, I'll be presumptive and take over the spot:

1. I just LOVE b-b-q ribs
2. I have 5 cats
3. I have grown mary jane

M

Maggie Cummings

3....Really Yvonne?????? It was hemp

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

I realize I am just a dumb blonde, but if 2 and 3 are a no, it only stands to reason, that you have some sort of brain damage that keeps you from just loving ribs, I'd sell my soul for some good Southern ribs, oh, wait, I sold my soul a long time ago.....

M

Maggie Cummings

OK I went and took these pix, downloaded them and now even if we have moved on, you're all gonna look just cuz I went to all the trouble. Gonna go work outside now......

This is kale, mustard greens, turnip greens, wild dandelion, escarole, radicchio, romaine, shredded squash and some tomato. OK....I'm done...:)DSCN0704.JPG DSCN0702.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I realize I am just a dumb blonde, but if 2 and 3 are a no, it only stands to reason, that you have some sort of brain damage that keeps you from just loving ribs, I'd sell my soul for some good Southern ribs, oh, wait, I sold my soul a long time ago.....

Maybe so, but no one actually came right out and guessed #1, did they?

Does anyone want to take a turn?

Prairie Mom

Maybe so, but no one actually came right out and guessed #1, did they?

Does anyone want to take a turn?
NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!! -I feel so smart:)

Okay I'll go again...

In recent months, my avatar pics have included:
1-Star Wars, Star Trek, and Fire Fly
2-Me in the snow, my children, and a Christmas tree
3-Recently deceased people, a house, and my tortoise in the grass