humidity for Russian tortoises

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I know :( they are so cute! :p Where did you get your big guy from? Unfortunately, mine was a petstore tort but I wouldn't do it again with someone different, he's just the best that I could ever imagine have the luck to find! :D

Tyanna

Wisconsin
I know :( they are so cute! :p Where did you get your big guy from? Unfortunately, mine was a petstore tort but I wouldn't do it again with someone different, he's just the best that I could ever imagine have the luck to find! :D

Also a pet store baby. I had no clue about where else I could get tortoise but I also wouldn't trade mine for the world. He's quite the personality!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
:D I know! I think it seems WC torts are very personable... Well, I already had most of my turtles, and was looking to complete the collection with a lizard :p and I walked into the petstore... and I saw all the tortoises all cramped together... and I walked out with a tort instead of a lizard :<3:(fortunately, I knew to some degree what to care for him with. but I'm still glad I found TFO!!!) How long have you had your tortsy?