humid hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicasully

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I just got some exo terre moss it come in a brick and was wondering it anyone else has used it before?

What does everyone else use in their hides?

i read somewhere that it gets mold sometimes is that true Thanks

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Yeah, u can get the bricks or I sometimes buy the bags of it at the pet store that already loose.

brandi9870

5 Year Member
I have 2 young tortoises that need humidity bad so I redid their cage with a chinchilla dust bath hut and filled it with wet peat moss....

Vegasarah

5 Year Member
brandi9870 said:
I have 2 young tortoises that need humidity bad so I redid their cage with a chinchilla dust bath hut and filled it with wet peat moss....

Brandi, can you start another topic on the sulcata forum with all your information about your two babies? I see that you've posted on other people's threads, but you would get better results if you started your own! Information about their age, enclosure, temperatures, and any and all pictures of these things will help. Thanks! :)

jessicasully said:
I just got some exo terre moss it come in a brick and was wondering it anyone else has used it before?

What does everyone else use in their hides?

i read somewhere that it gets mold sometimes is that true Thanks

This is what I use in my hide! I also have hot-glued a natural sponge to the top of the box that I try to keep wet so that the humidity is even higher! But the moss is good stuff, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.