How would you describe yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
The title says it all. Don't be modest lol unless you are :)
I am really awkward and naive but I love people! I do get angry pretty quickly but I also forgive easily. I'm very intelligent and short (4'11) but quirky. I like wierd stuff too hahaha.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am a 5'5 grumpy German broad that won't grow up. Love animals, don't like most people. Fun to be around if I like you. Have high morals and lives a good clean life:D

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
I am a very passive aggressive ADHD teen... too rational to bother myself with things that most people bother themselves with... OCD organizer... lots of random little phobias that always keep my employers on their toes ("gah, I can't do that because I am afraid of _____") but at the same time not at all afraid of things that a lot of people are afraid of...

feline8

5 Year Member
MD
Well I'm in high school and I'm the odd one in my friend group.
-I'm obsessed with anime, manga and I love cosplaying and going to anime conventions (otakon is the best)
-I love tortoises (obviously, haha)
-I'm fairly good at art, I've taken AP art studio, won some art awards

taytay3391

5 Year Member
Iowa, USA
I'm outspoken, open minded, and generally happy.
If I don't like you, you know it. But usually I'm a nice person.
Believe in marriage equality very strongly.
Dislike organized religion.
Love to travel, been to china, France, Switzerland, Hong Kong, turkey, Germany, Mexico, and Italy.
And I'm 21.
And no, I'm not rich I did this all on school loans. Ha.
Speak French and English fluently.
annnnnd I hate the cold, I say this because its too da mn cold right now.

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
I'm 5"7 almost 5"8 teen nerd that always like it his way or no way . I am very passionate about the things I like:)

I also like learning new things currently taking French as a lenguage in school! Je suis tres sympa!

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
I've been described as Snow White like by my roommates. Probably because my room is full of plants, and I've made friends with the flock of crows on campus, they follow me around cawing. I'm about 5'6", with long dark curly hair, and a love of obscure zombie movies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
BowandWalter said:
I've been described as Snow White like by my roommates. Probably because my room is full of plants, and I've made friends with the flock of crows on campus, they follow me around cawing. I'm about 5'6", with long dark curly hair, and a love of obscure zombie movies.
Are you sure it is not because you live with 6 dwarf miners?

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Loves my faith, family, and friends :D Very relaxed and laid back but knows when to work. I wouldnt consider myself lazy. Wants my life to count for something. I am also horrible at multitasking! Das me!

-Drew

BowandWalter

5 Year Member
dmmj said:
Are you sure it is not because you live with 6 dwarf miners?

Why yes! Except there's seven, not six. It really says a lot about university housing problems :p

Hopefully it's not Grumpy you forgot to count, nasty little bugger he is...

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
DrewsLife727 said:
Loves my faith, family, and friends :D Very relaxed and laid back but knows when to work. I wouldnt consider myself lazy. Wants my life to count for something. I am also horrible at multitasking! Das me!

-Drew

multitasking is not possible. Maybe we can switch from one thing to the other but concentrating on two things at once cannot be done... So don't sweat it :)

WinterDB

5 Year Member
I'm brutally honest. I don't look the part, but I'm a serious nerd. Graduated high school three years early. Obsessed with anything that has to do with lord of the rings. Video games are pretty much my life. I read way too much for the average teenager. I'm quite the peculiar person, never really had friends. And I'm a bit crazy.

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
WinterDB said:
I'm brutally honest. I don't look the part, but I'm a serious nerd. Graduated high school three years early. Obsessed with anything that has to do with lord of the rings. Video games are pretty much my life. I read way too much for the average teenager. I'm quite the peculiar person, never really had friends. And I'm a bit crazy.

I bow down to thee lol. You're awesome and really pretty.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Alabama
In many ways, I am the same way in person as I am on this board: a 30-yr-old nerdy animal-lover who loves to gab and debate.

I hate sports, like to watch movies, and I'm an artist on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.