How does the Hampton Inn, Groton, CT greet its guests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Cool. Just like the San Diego Zoo in the old days.

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
There is a house near mine that has 12 life sized bronze statues of kids playing in the front yard. Creeps me out every time I drive past.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Shelly said:
There is a house near mine that has 12 life sized bronze statues of kids playing in the front yard. Creeps me out every time I drive past.

I agree! Bronze kid figures are creepy. I would like this Tortoise better without the Bronze kids on it.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I think those kid statues holding lanterns at the ends of people driveways are way creepy! I like the tort statue!

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
Napalmseth said:
Shelly said:

You live near Bill Cosby?

Not sure where he lives.. but i do live about a half mile from the Bob Hope estate (on the other side of the freeway, tho)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
We have a house on my block that has a statue adout 7 feet tall of a cowboy. I think he might be a famous local I am not sure, but it looks wierd. My turtle garden is going to have gnomes all around the outside. I am excited I start planting tomorrow.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
We have a house on my block that has a statue adout 7 feet tall of a cowboy. I think he might be a famous local I am not sure, but it looks wierd. My turtle garden is going to have gnomes all around the outside. I am excited I start planting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.