Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
galvinkaos said:
Yvonne, is Maggie camera shy or just the tortoises? We can't see either of their faces. Oops except the tort in the 1st pic.

You will NEVER EVER see a picture of Maggie. She thinks she doesn't take a good picture. However, in my opinion, her driver's license picture is a really good shot of her face!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

emysemys said:
galvinkaos said:
Yvonne, is Maggie camera shy or just the tortoises? We can't see either of their faces. Oops except the tort in the 1st pic.

You will NEVER EVER see a picture of Maggie. She thinks she doesn't take a good picture. However, in my opinion, her driver's license picture is a really good shot of her face!

Yvonne

The only published pictures of me have a number across my chest...:p I doubt there is a person anywhere who hates to have their picture more than I do. I just hate it and so flat out refuse anymore...

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
I hate my picture taken too. But honestly maggie that is the last angle I would want mine taken at. I swear the camera adds 10 lbs, except to my rear end then its 20 lbs (although you and the turtles don't seem to have that problem) Maybe my butt is just bigger than I like to think it is and the camera is just stating the facts. I am sure you and the tortoises are beautiful and just being too critical of yourselves.:)

M

Maggie Cummings

galvinkaos said:
I hate my picture taken too. But honestly maggie that is the last angle I would want mine taken at. I swear the camera adds 10 lbs, except to my rear end then its 20 lbs (although you and the turtles don't seem to have that problem) Maybe my butt is just bigger than I like to think it is and the camera is just stating the facts. I am sure you and the tortoises are beautiful and just being too critical of yourselves.:)

I'm 5'8" tall and weigh 112 pounds and I hated seeing the lines from my bra straps looking like I have big fat rolls on my back...you sure were right about the bad angle...Carly Simons song..."You're so vain"...musta meant me...lol

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I HATE having my picture taken, too. Someone in my family was just complaining the other day that there were no pics of me... I told them too bad :)

Kristina

M

Maggie Cummings

kyryah said:
I HATE having my picture taken, too. Someone in my family was just complaining the other day that there were no pics of me... I told them too bad :)

Kristina

That picture of you in that other section is computer generated isn't it???

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Nope, actually that one is real. I did do some editing with the lighting, but I took that one myself in the bathroom. I am actually happy with that one, and that is why it gets shown, lol.

Kristina

M

Maggie Cummings

kyryah said:
Nope, actually that one is real. I did do some editing with the lighting, but I took that one myself in the bathroom. I am actually happy with that one, and that is why it gets shown, lol.

Kristina

It is a very pretty picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.