Hidy Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristenlparker

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'm new to this forum and to Tortoise's in particular. I have had various pets with fur and scales for over 10 years. The last 5 years have been focused on reptiles and amphibians. I have had experience with all sorts of different lizards, snakes and frogs. I currently have 2 Bearded Dragons, Colombian Tegu and a Ball Python. I acquired a Greek Tortoise the other day by chance and I couldn't pass it up. I decided to join this forum because no matter how much you can read up on an animal, there will always be a time where you say "what the?" and you need a helpful answer. I look forward to speaking with all of you! Cheers!

Danbob987

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Grand Rapids Michigan
Welcome...... This forum is great, I have already learned so much just from reading old posts!!!

Have fun and enjoy your new Tort!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to the forum kristenlparker. is your Greek an adult? Male or female and what is its name?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kristen: Welcome to the forum!

Yvonne

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Welcome!! Your going to love our Beardie section too! :D Looking forward to hearing more about all your various crew.

Bernie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Mountain Home, Idaho
Glad to meet you and welcome!
I can absolutely attest to the "What the....?!" part of owning a pet. It happens! But the kind folks here will offer you the best answers and advice that you're likely to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.