Hi Tort Lovers!

JJ Jacobs

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Greetings to Josh and Members!
I am so excited to have found this site today! In addition, we live in San Antonio so are quite close in proximity. Everyone calls me the Turtle Lady. Nevertheless, I don't have any friends, except my son, who can truly understand the love you can have for torts!! I had box turtles throughout my childhood. It was a special thing my daddy and I did together. Carrying this on now somehow keeps him more alive in my heart. As an adult, I have focused on large Sulcatas and also Ornate Box Turtles- not to forget our red eared sliders. They have all given me so much love and enjoyment!
It will be great to get to know you guys!
Blessings,
JJIMG_5428.JPG

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi there! Welcome from Round Rock, TX (Austin area)! I am a happy "sub-mom" for my daughter's 2 RF's whom I absolutely adore. My daughter gets them back with the rest of her part of the family inheritance (if there's anythjng left by the time I leave this Dimension:)) The sulcata on your picture is beautiful! If I ever get to luve on some acreage, I swear, I'm getting one of those.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, JJ! I don't have any local friends either, but I count many members as friends, and truly enjoy their company.