hi im new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinac_0929

5 Year Member
Im a new owner of a 9 month old Sulcata tortoise named raptor :) I joined because I have found all of my research on Raptor on here....thank you guys...here are a few pictures of raptor

Attachments

• 2011-07-10_16-02-54_303.jpg
    2011-07-10_16-02-54_303.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2011-07-08_11-14-35_51.jpg
    2011-07-08_11-14-35_51.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 15

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
" WELCOME ......ABOARD " .... Happy times ahead for you and Raptor'

JD~:)

christinac_0929

5 Year Member
I know he is so tiny (well I hope he is going to be a boy because raptor wont be so suitable lol) he has got a lot of personality already I never knew how active tortoises are

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Welcome and congrats on Raptor-he is really sweet!:)

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Welcome to the forum!!!! And the name Raptor will work for a boy or girl with sulcatas they will chomp down anything you put in front of them lol.

FranklinAndTara

5 Year Member
Satellite Beach, Fl
Kristina said:
Welcome to the forum!

Hi Kristina, I just saw your link to your website. I cant wait to delve through it!

christinac_0929 said:
I know he is so tiny (well I hope he is going to be a boy because raptor wont be so suitable lol) he has got a lot of personality already I never knew how active tortoises are

Yay! you have Pit Bulls! I love the breed and I'm a total Pit Bull enthusiast along with being a new tortoise enthusiast. I've only had my guys for about a month now. I've found this forum to be the best scource of info on the internet. I had no idea Tortoises had such personalities... mine will follow me around the yard and come check out the pool if were in it. Raptor is super cute! how well do the dogs interact with him?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Christina:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

(I'm curious why you have an un-happy face next to your fiance's designation?)

christinac_0929

5 Year Member
lol my fiance is a punk :) lol no I love him it's a joke kind of a love hate relationship haha :) and my pitbulls are kind of curious but don't ever mess with him nor do I let them interact with Raptor that much im gonna wait till he is a little bigger (I have a 9 month 93 pounds and a 11 month 55 pounds) so they are still puppies so I don't let them get that much interaction. But Raptor I love the little dude I found him on craigslist and knew I had to save him because they had him in a tubberware countainer with nothing in it but now he is spoiled and think he rules the world lol.
And before I forget my name is christina im 22 years old stationed in colorado :(

Status
Not open for further replies.