Hi from WI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri O

5 Year Member
Hello--I was referred to this group by Hjarsmom(?) in Canada as a friendly group. THe funny thing is that she was referred by ANOTHER TerryO. I guess there are a whole lot of us Terri's (all spellings) that like torts! Anyhow, I have just one Russian who's name is Stuart. I believe that he is wild caught. (poor guy) I rescued him in July from an eight year old young man who got tired of him. Now that he is on a proper diet and in the right surroundings, Stuart has become quite the little personality! So much so that I am thinking about getting another tort or two so when I hibernate Stuart next winter I wont be lonely with no torts to care for! Crazy hey? Who would have thought that a tort could be so fascinating?

I look forward to continuing my tortoise education here on this Forum and hopefully meeting some people who breed a tropical variety so I can get a couple more! Terri O

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Terri:

230312iskhr0xeo6.gif

to the forum!

The Terry who was here on the forum before you is "Terryo" but it looks like it might get confusing!! However, Terry doesn't keep Russians, only box turtles and a redfoot. So maybe we won't get too confused!!

Send us a picture of Stuart! We love pictures.

Yvonne

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Terri :)

Danny

Terri O

5 Year Member
Thanks for the welcome everyone...I just read how to attach pics and now I will try to put one on here...Stuart for November 027.jpg

Yeah! It worked! On the previews it said the file didnt exist. HMMM--who knows about this computer stuff. Confuses me every time. I took 27 pictures of Stuart eating those rose petals trying to get his tongue---FINALLY I had success. Terri O

Last edited by a moderator:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Wow!! Great picture Terri. I have to try getting some closeups. Everyone here has such great ones.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What a cute photo of a tortoise in love with his food! Are those rose petals he is eating? Stuart looks like a contented tort with a happy home.:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Wait I am confused. :)

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Welcome to the group! Thanks for sharing such a cute picture of Stuart (love the name by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.