Hi, From Tallahassee FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelandYankee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
west palm beach, FL
Just wanted to introduce myself I'm Thomas and i have 2 baby sulcatas (Rebel and Yankee) and 2 more sulcatas that are 18 months old i was told that i rescued from very bad conditions just the other day.

moswen

5 Year Member
Good luck with your sullies and welcome to the forum!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Thomas:

Since we already have a forum member who calls himself "Tom" if you don't mind, I'll continue to use your full spelling!

118444fnc1p4x3jf.gif
to the forum!!

The tortoises are lucky you were able to take them in. I just got through sending another Floridian a welcoming message, Rebecca. She's on the west coast of Florida.

I'd love to see pictures of your new guys.

RebelandYankee

5 Year Member
west palm beach, FL
ill get pictures up soon hopefully. They were in bad shape and they are pyramided pretty bad. I know they were fed spring mix but also a lot of the zilla food from petco which just looks bad. They were also on bone dry substrate and were in a dog crate. with only a basking light that couldnt have been more then 85F. The thing thats worrying me now is that they have a little weezing noise to them when they breathe but no nose bubbles and also have clear eyes with both nostrals open.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I am going to jump on the "post photos" bandwagon with this link providing posting instructions: http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-5245.html

How old are your tortoises? I love the "balanced set" names. ;)

Are you new to tortoise keeping or to Sulcatas? Make sure to read through as many "Sulcata Central" threads as you can on this forum. :D

Welcome! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Welcome. We've got a lot of sulcata lovers here. Your in good company.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hiya! Glad you were able to take in those last ones, sounds like their life didn't start out for the best.

Oblipticus

5 Year Member
RebelandYankee said:
Just wanted to introduce myself I'm Thomas and i have 2 baby sulcatas (Rebel and Yankee) and 2 more sulcatas that are 18 months old i was told that i rescued from very bad conditions just the other day.

Hi I'm in Tallahassee too, have a 6 year old male Sulcata. Looking for anyone who has a female of breeding age. For the last few weeks mine's been humping a tan "Croc" shoe all day out in the yard and I figure he needs a woman Sulcata. Eggs/babies in the foreseeable future?

Status
Not open for further replies.