Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willdawg

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Will and I'm new to the tortoise game! I have a >3 month old Red Foot tortoise named Jimi! I am a student at FSU in Tallahassee but I also live in Bradenton FL. during the summer months. I've owned a few aquatic turtles before, which were a breeze compared to this little guy! ImageUploadedByTortForum1374002939.540618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
welcome Will. I too went to FSU and lived in Tally about 5 years ago. Now, my hubby and I live in Fort Walton Beach area. Your lil guy is so cute. I bet he's a handful. I too had a reeves turtle who is now 25 years old. She was a breeze compared to my three sullies and GC box turtle. Welcome and hope to hear more about your RF.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Will, and welcome to the Forum!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hi Will welcome to TFO. I also keep red footed tortoises. You got a nice looking little guy . But he has a little bit of pyramiding going on. What humidity are you keeping in his enclosure . It needs to be in the 80 to 90 range. Humidity and a good diet will put a stop to that pesky pyramiding .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome...visit tortoiselibrary.com you will find good info for your redfoot care..

Status
Not open for further replies.