Hi from ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischa91

5 Year Member
Hi everyone, new to the forum. *waves*

I don't actually have a tortoise but am very interested in them so figured i'd have a look around. I'd love to get one but am just starting my research into their care.

I do have a menagerie of animals big and small though. I have 2 cats, a horse, 2 freshwater tanks and a saltwater reef.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi mischa91:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Do you know what kind of tortoise you're looking for?

May we know your name?

mischa91

5 Year Member
Thanks. I'm Vicki, from Ohio, USA.

I'm honestly not sure what kind i'm interested in, i live in a condo but have a small yard and patio out back and small yard area out front. We have brutal winters (very cold) and like a lot of the country have been in that awful heat wave so it does get pretty hot here in the summer. I'd prefer to stick to a smaller tortoise if possible but like i said i'm just starting my research so am trying to find out about lots of different breeds.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME :D all kinds of info on here to help you out. Any questions, they will get answered. Good luck and keep us updated on what you decide.

mischa91

5 Year Member
Thanks for the welcome.

I've been looking around and i like the look of the Russians, a rescue near me has 4 of them available. These don't get huge right?

Status
Not open for further replies.