Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLHReptiles

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Kris. I found this site through google searches. I don't have a tortoise yet because I am still deciding what kind to get. I am deciding between Russian, Hermanns, Greek or Cherryhead. If people can give me suggestions I would really appreciate it. Currently I keep ball pythons and bearded dragons. Thanks and nice to meet you all! :D

dreadyA

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southern cal.
Welcome! Whatever you choose to get, there will be someone here to guide you on the right track

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kris:

2092819e72fdjq3sv.gif

to the forum!

I believe tortoises should be kept outside. If you have to keep your new tortoise in the house, then my suggestion would be a redfoot because they are better suited to living indoors.

Yvonne

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome Kris. I have a Cherry Head now for two years. They are very friendly and sweet. They don't hibernate but need lots of humidity. Good luck....and let us know what you decide on.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome to the forum Kris,
I have a Hermann tortoise, he is my first and only tortoise. I love him, he is a real cutie :D, he has a lot of personality and he loves to eat :D

KLHReptiles

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone, I am leaning more towards a Greek....Danny has some really beautiful ones for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.