Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajpena

5 Year Member
I have a red foot named Rosie that lives outside for most of the year. I just got a brand new baby EBT yesterday. It'll stay indoors for now. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

ajpena

5 Year Member
My new baby box turtle hasn't eaten in the last two days since I got it. It just wants to be dug in the substrate. Should I be worried yet? I put several tiny live crickets in the habitat hoping it'll get motivated to eat one when no one's around. I put pieces of red wiggler for it yesterday but it wasn't interested.

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
East Bay area
Welcome to TFO! I only have one boxie hatchling myself that I rescued (another story) but I'm told they can dig in pretty good, and stay there. Since mine came to me in trouble (it was being kept as a Russian by, well.. idiots) I have been digging it up.everyday for a long soak and then offering some tasty mealworms. It took about at least a week before it started eating, and now the lil one is going gangbusters! It still wants to dig in after a big meal.
So of yours is healthy and active at other times then I wouldn't worry.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Welcome. Sibi

ajpena said:
I have a red foot named Rosie that lives outside for most of the year. I just got a brand new baby EBT yesterday. It'll stay indoors for now. I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.