hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

HtVic

5 Year Member
hello

I am a tortoise beginner, hopefully, i can learn something from experience tortoise owner.

I am still reading "Tortoise Basics for Prospective or Beginner Tortoise Owners"
while I am reading I have one question, I live in Canada, we don't have tortoise sell in pet store here, which force me to buy tortoise online.

I am curious how they handle the shipment

nice to meet you all

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi HtVic:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

There won't be any shipping from the states to Canada. The Canadian laws prohibit it.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome.

If they are packed properly and shipped overnight, they usually handle it just fine.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

...sorry, but Canadian Law prohibits Tortoise imports. You'll have to find a Canadian breeder, or come to the States, buy it here, and take it back with you....I think... :\

HtVic

5 Year Member
I would really appreciate if any one who also live in Toronto, Canada that can tell me where can I buy a tortoise.

Or, any online stores willing to ship to Canada

:D:D

morloch

5 Year Member
Hello htvic!! I live in Canada , outside of Toronto, which stores did u go to, pjs pet stores sell them for around 500 to 600$, but I would search up a breeder, there are some, or search up a rescue, some stores depending where u love are prohibited or just say they are because they have no clue or are just plain lazy! Pickering town centre pjs did have some last time I was there, good luck!

Sorry,, iPhones and their spell correct really is crappy sometimes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.