Hermanni hermanni identification and lighting

Saviore

Location (City and/or State)
Romania, Bucharest
Hello,

I have bought from a breeder our baby Herman, Donatello.
He told us that it is a Western subspecies from Tuscany locale but I have my doubts after reading more from HermanniHaven. What do you think?
From the pictures I have seen that the suture of the pectoral scutes is longer than that of the femoral. On the third vertebral scute it has the dot well defined but the keyhole is not from my point of view.
Could all those be from the fact that is too young?

Regarding the lighting. I have a custom box of plywood 90 cm x 60 cm x 30 cm and from my setup I will have a height of 30-40 cm.
I have troubles choosing the correct lighting. At the moment I have a JBL 100W UV-A UV-B Bulb but from what I read the Arcadia T5 12% 55cm would be perfect with a Deep Heat Projector 80W. The problem is that it is kind of hard to buy Arcadia products in my country. Do you know any alternatives from exo terra, jbl or any other company? From what I've found the linear bulbs from exo terra are not powerful enough for the height.

Some final context: he is 6 months old, 57g, 6cm shell length. I hope he looks healthy. He is full of energy some days but sometimes he is really lazy and lethargic. But he eats a lot everyday regardless.

Pictures:
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 10.57.40 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 10.57.40.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 10.57.39.jpeg