HELPPPP!!! Sulcata hatchling is gasping!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
So are those bulbs for heat or uvb? I heard somewhere on here that compact uvb bulbs can seal a baby sulcata’s eyes to their eyelids- and where do you keep those heat panels you talked about?? Your setup looks really nice btw
In my AP enclosures I have LEDs for light and 25-43 watt basking bulbs for daytime heat. There is no UV because they get real sunshine on a regular basis, and there is no night heat or ambient heat because the are in my reptile room and the whole room is set on a thermostat to stay at about 80.

Lewisville, Texas
In my AP enclosures I have LEDs for light and 25-43 watt basking bulbs for daytime heat. There is no UV because they get real sunshine on a regular basis, and there is no night heat or ambient heat because the are in my reptile room and the whole room is set on a thermostat to stay at about 80.
Understood, thank you!

Lewisville, Texas
And do you have any sulcatas for sale? I cant get myself to trust any online breeders.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas