HELP! Missing RT!!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
I just got home and my Fern is gone! Gone. No trace what-so-ever. He escaped an 8 inch vertical wall. I fenced in the yard (they were in a pen over the grass) but there's a tiny chance he got out. I'm hoping he is just under a bush somewhere.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry. Keep looking. If it's cold there he may dig in. Be sure to look in the morning too, when the sun comes up and warms things up. He may be out sunning himself. Let your neighbors know incase they see him. Good luck, keep us posted.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Auuughhh. Nooooo. Okay, breathe. Calm.
Check all places where she can burrow. Under leaves, under bushes, near rocks. Get down on hands and knees. It's amazing how much more you can see and feel that way. Gosh, I do hope you find little Fern soon. Worse.Feeling.Ever. Crossing fingers!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
OMG! Fern made it to the park!! He made it 4 blocks!! Oh my goodness I'm so shocked... I'm on my hands and knees under bushes and dirt looking for this guy and BAM doorbell rings. A little girl and her mom come up to my door, asking if he was mine! I guess it IS good to have a "tortoise crossing" sign on your door!! He escaped the wall, then shimmied under a 4 inch fence and then managed a FOUR BLOCK walk... I'm so happy!! :D:p this is awesome. He looks fine, just cold.

Attachments

• 1386716409067.jpg
    1386716409067.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 115