Hello new to this...

Jeanne Huliska

We adopted a little guy about 8 weeks ago and he is such a cutie and has become a big part of our family and now i let him sleep in the bed with me until I go to sleep and I move him into his habitat in a little cocoon that he loves. But his favorite thing is to sleep in my pillow right next to me. so Cute! Of course, I watch and make sure he is OK very very often and I am very cautious with this guy! I don't really want any negativity about the sleeping in bed please! haha
I have two kids and cats and dogs so I am very used to being careful to watch my animals. But we truly let this guy hang with us all day! I home school my children and we just spend all day with this guy and he truly loves it! I wish I had adopted one of these years ago!

Just wanted to say hello, will try to add pics later.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
You didn't mention what type of tortoise you adopted?

Welcome to TFO. I hear this
I wish I had adopted one of these years ago!
often! :D:D:D:D

I don't really want any negativity about the sleeping in bed please! haha
You made it clear, so I'll respect your wishes and I wont comment on this. But I do have a question for future posts: If I or someone else notices a dangerous practice in your husbandry, would you want us to point that out? Our intentions would be for the safety of your beloved pet, not to make you feel bad

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:)
I just want to know how you put him back
in his habitat after you go to sleep:p:D
Sorry, I just couldn't let that go.:)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jeanne welcome to the TFO from AZ. Tell them the truth your a mother you can be in 7 places at one time :)

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) We would love to see a picture :)