Happy Birthday to me....!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
I don't know how I feel today, having completed 75 years upon this planet. But I can say that I am quite lucky to still have all my senses, and be able to type this, and get up and walk, and even run if I feel like it!!! So, I am fortunate, right? And so glad to have this great site to go to, learn and have fun with you all. Cheers!!!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I don't know how I feel today, having completed 75 years upon this planet. But I can say that I am quite lucky to still have all my senses, and be able to type this, and get up and walk, and even run if I feel like it!!! So, I am fortunate, right? And so glad to have this great site to go to, learn and have fun with you all. Cheers!!!
Tammy. F.G.S. You just could not leave it alone, could you? LOL.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Happy birthday Tammy! Enjoy your special day 🌻🐢

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Congratulations Tammy - you always sound young for your age , which is lovely - and I hope things will always go well for you in the future .Getting older is usually no fun - take it from one who knows !!! But maybe it will be so for you - and of course, tortoises help a lot !!!
Angie xxx

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Amen 😘 have a happy happy happy birthday 🎂🎈🦜🐢🤞