• IMG_9670.jpeg
    IMG_9670.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
London, UK
You can see the growth in the shells. Your aiming for slow smooth growth shell and I think your achieving it. Soaks are brilliant. Keep doing what your doing.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
You can see the growth in the shells. Your aiming for slow smooth growth shell and I think your achieving it. Soaks are brilliant. Keep doing what your doing.
Definitely agree, here’s one of my Little’s that is really growing smooth and one of my males, I got him
At just 100 grams 7 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_9680.jpeg
    IMG_9680.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9675.jpeg
    IMG_9675.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Great looking torts. If you don't mind can I ask where purchased? My wife loves this type.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Great looking torts. If you don't mind can I ask where purchased? My wife loves this type.
The first 2 are from a private breeder who unfortunately is getting out of the business due to health issues, He has probably the nicest adult leopards I've seen. The other 2 came from members on here, Rodriguez Chelonians and Elohi (monica). Leopards are my favorite, I've got several and have even got to the point of hatching my own but still like getting from other breeders as well. I would also Highly highly recommend Pitre's Pardalis, Byron has some amazing looking leopards.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
The first 2 are from a private breeder who unfortunately is getting out of the business due to health issues, He has probably the nicest adult leopards I've seen. The other 2 came from members on here, Rodriguez Chelonians and Elohi (monica). Leopards are my favorite, I've got several and have even got to the point of hatching my own but still like getting from other breeders as well. I would also Highly highly recommend Pitre's Pardalis, Byron has some amazing looking leopards.
Thank you!