Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello Leopard Lovers. Its that time of year again. The Gpp will be digging their way out of their underground nests soon and eagerly looking for new homes and caretakers. I would love to help them find the right homes, but I need to know how many people want them, so that I get the right amount.

It will be exactly the same deal as last year and all the babies will come from all the same adults. PM me or leave a reply here if you want one or some.

You can see some of last years here and here:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-2010-South-African-Leopard-Thread#axzz1UkF1wiZz

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-The-End-Of-Pyramiding-II-The-Leopards#axzz1UkF1wiZz

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Babies will be $300, but with some volume discounts. Overnight shipping is $50 for up to 4 of them.

Byronie

5 Year Member
Chapel Hill, NC
I'd like to pick one if I can. I have attached the pic you provided with my 2 favorites circled. Let me know if this will be a problem. Thanks!

gpp pick.jpg

For some reason I cannot view this image with windows picture viewer. If you have the same problem windows paint opens it just fine... just save it then right click, go to open with, then select paint...

Last edited by a moderator:

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
You have no idea how much I wish I had a spouse that was ok with giving up her whole yard to tortoises. :( I would love to get five or six of these guys. I still hope to keep them some day.

Thanks for making them available to those of us who might not have the opportunity to get them otherwise.

tortoisefanatic

5 Year Member
Tom, do you have to have a Vet certify the Leopard's health before shipping? If so, does the $350 cover that also? I may be interested, but with my wife coming out of surgery today, will have to wait until probably November before paying for/receiving one of the babies.

Alan

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Alan, You can send me a PM in November if you like, but I sure hope they are all sold by then. 21 of the 28 are already sold. They are somewhat hard to come by. Not too many people are producing them compared to some species.

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
Will you get more next year?:)
I unfortunately can't get one this year but I will be able to get one next year. I just don't want to get one until I'm 100% positive that I'll have room for it when it is full grown.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
HipsterTorts said:
Will you get more next year?:)
I unfortunately can't get one this year but I will be able to get one next year. I just don't want to get one until I'm 100% positive that I'll have room for it when it is full grown.

Probably, but no promises. Who knows what things will be like in a year.

You can buy one now and if it gets too big for you, I'll happily take him back!!!:D:D:D

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
Tom said:
Probably, but no promises. Who knows what things will be like in a year.

You can buy one now and if it gets too big for you, I'll happily take him back!!!:D:D:D

Or I'll buy one and you can keep it until I move:D hahaha

I'll just cross my fingers for next year:) I know I'll be able to get one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.