GOTTA LUV THEM BLONDES...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
yagyujubei said:
Usually, when I see the term "blonde" bandied about, I expect a regular leopard with the first crack of white showing. It's nice to see a "real" blonde for a change.

Thats what I was thinking....! Now all we need to do is hatch um' with blue eyes! ....:p

JD~

DeanS said:
Nice JD! If I was into leopards...I'd be hittin' you up right now...they'd make GREAT playmates for the Gpp's I shoulda got from Tom!;)

Well Dean ... I was thinking the same thing ... but this one is sooo darn neat~O ... just had to be a " keeper"

JD~:)

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Very exceptional looking Leo!!! How old is your lil' one? Do you have any pictures of the parents?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
TortieLuver said:
Very exceptional looking Leo!!! How old is your lil' one? Do you have any pictures of the parents?

She is from early 2010' ...a wee bit over 4" , dont have any pics of the parents ( bummer) ...I didnt get a chance to hatch this gem out~, but thankful she is in the " collection".

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Mao Senpai said:
Are these the same leopracada whatever mix ? If so they ... grew really fast....

No she is pure leo ...and was the biggest by far in the clutch. Very high domed and round. Drastic features you normally dont see in Leo's. By the way the lepracutta's are doing great! ;)
JD~

Status
Not open for further replies.