Gofundme link in Signature?

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
Are we allowed to use a Go fund me link in our signature or not? i know we are not allowed to post the link in a thread. Just curious.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
No.

Pertinent rule below,

Contests, fund raising, charities or other personal uses
You cannot use Tortoise Forum to stage a contest or to request donations for any charity or for any "personal" use that you may think of. This includes posting links to sites requesting charitable donations. This includes asking people to donate money or purchase items you are selling here or elsewhere to fund needs of any kind for family, friends, neighbors, pets, other Tortoise Forum members or anyone. You cannot use Tortoise Forum to stage a contest on your own for any purpose without first getting express approval from the Tortoise Forum Administrator/Owner. You cannot use Tortoise Forum to have everyone vote for you in a contest in which if you win you would receive anything of value -- money, trips, and any other consideration. In short, you may not use Tortoise Forum for your own personal use of any kind without first asking for permission.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
you might want to rethink this as it regards the "Market Place".

I am definitely a person (members or anyone) that has needs that are advanced by the sale of items here on TFO. "This includes asking people to donate money or purchase items you are selling here or elsewhere to fund needs of any kind for family, friends, neighbors, pets, other Tortoise Forum members or anyone. "

I got my sh!thouse lawyer on today, been writing SOP's for work. If this is otherwise covered, never mind me.