Glad to be here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
Hello, This is Arizona Sulcata. We have been successfully breeding happy healthy Sulcata Tortoises for years now and are broadening our marketing to the Tortoise Forum. :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome.

The first question I have for you is how do you keep and care for your hatchlings? Hatchling care has been a large topic of discussion around here.
The next question is, can we see some pics?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Arizona Sulcata:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like for us to call you?

I hope you participate here on our forum. We have many sulcata keepers here who will benefit from your experience with sulcatas.

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Hey everyone, my name is Austin. Looks like everyone has pretty much the same things to say regarding temp, humidity, etc. Something I can't stress enough is that your baby sulcatas need to be let out of their aquariums or tables every so often. It's not healthy for any animal to be cooped up like that and it can lead to disease, depression, and dormacy. Every so often let your tortoises get REAL sunshine. Let them wonder outside for at least a few hours a week. This gives your torts a chance to explore a new environment and let's them feed on fresh, natural, healthy grass. Any questions on breeding or care feel free to message me!

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
You should post pictures of all your Sulcata's here on the photo and video section, everyone would love to see them. Even the people who don't own Sulcata's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.