Gamers

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
aaaa.jpg
Sorry, I had the light on and everything! :( He went shopping on CyberMonday :p and it was actually just 'finished' a few days ago.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Well hey, My Xbox 360 name is 'Xaria Karis' any and all can add me. I don't play games super often and most the time now I only play when my older brother or bff want to play a multiplayer game. If you ever join one of the party chats I'm in get ready for the most stupid/immature humor because most of my friends on there are guys between the ages of 15-28 LOL.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I was able to download something that lets me download the old Pokemon Gameboy games on my iPhone. I'm playing the Pokémon Yellow now. I also have the Ruby version. I had Pokémon X in my 3DS, except I can't find it or my 3DS. It'll show up eventually. I also have other 3DS games. I stopped playing with my play station. Although I still play with my cousins sometimes.
What download is it!? my brother has one on his Ipod but for IOS 7 you had to back-date the ipod to 2012 or earlier when downloading it, but with IOS 8 its completely gone and you cant even download it :(
I'm currently playing Platinum on my DSi but I like the older stuff so much better!! Want to play me some Leaf Green!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
What download is it!? my brother has one on his Ipod but for IOS 7 you had to back-date the ipod to 2012 or earlier when downloading it, but with IOS 8 its completely gone and you cant even download it :(
I'm currently playing Platinum on my DSi but I like the older stuff so much better!! Want to play me some Leaf Green!
http://iemulators.com/gba4ios
Installations are not possible 8.1 and up. Just move the date back by a day. Do that every time you restart. After changing the date and entering the app you can set the date back to normal.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
http://iemulators.com/gba4ios
Installations are not possible 8.1 and up. Just move the date back by a day. Do that every time you restart. After changing the date and entering the app you can set the date back to normal.
Thanks. I have IOS 8.1.2 so I guess its an impossible for me :( I hate this darn IOS 8!! Its given me massive wifi problems too!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well hey, My Xbox 360 name is 'Xaria Karis' any and all can add me. I don't play games super often and most the time now I only play when my older brother or bff want to play a multiplayer game. If you ever join one of the party chats I'm in get ready for the most stupid/immature humor because most of my friends on there are guys between the ages of 15-28 LOL.
I can assure you that people over the age of 28 are quite capable of immature humour, as well.
Farty! Pooh! Bum!

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
I can assure you that people over the age of 28 are quite capable of immature humour, as well.
Farty! Pooh! Bum!

Haha, yes true, the type of humor I'm talking about is highly inappropriate for pretty much anywhere, especially a family friendly tortoise forum. We have a good time though, and that's all that matters LOL. :D