~ Friendly & Sweet ~

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think you should do an experiment with one of those beauties. Ship one to me and the experiment will be to see how much I actually like having a Rad:p. Oh, throw in one of those other ones you have too many of too. What are they, :confused:hmmm, oh yea, the Aldabra:p:D
Sorry, I am just in one of those moods:rolleyes:
Of course, beautiful Rad.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I think you should do an experiment with one of those beauties. Ship one to me and the experiment will be to see how much I actually like having a Rad:p. Oh, throw in one of those other ones you have too many of too. What are they, :confused:hmmm, oh yea, the Aldabra:p:D
This experiment will only really work well if you send a test subject here to the ranch as well. Let me know ahead of time so I can get the enclosure built and we'll be all good to go.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I volunteer as well you need as much data as possible for accurate results :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, well it's not working, but I do like the scientific approach. That's what we want them for right, scientific. He should want to help with that, right;)