For those who drive their husbands CRaZY

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Very funny.
Wifey has reluctantly given permission for me to get more whenever I want.
And she does help a bit.
Despite the tortoise envy.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My husband is a lot of help with my torts and other animals. I was totally up front and honest about my love for animals and that I will do anything for them. I do everything for them, but he will help in an instant and worries about them being too hot or too cold, etc., as much as I do.
But I like the pic.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Too funny. My husband tries really hard to be supportive. He is very helpful with them and likes them a lot, but he is doing his best to stop the growth of my collection. He thinks 9 is enough. I think I just have to pace myself. :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Too funny. My husband tries really hard to be supportive. He is very helpful with them and likes them a lot, but he is doing his best to stop the growth of my collection. He thinks 9 is enough. I think I just have to pace myself. :)
My wife's first husband cheated on her and left . But I've showed her I don't have the time I work 40 hours a week and take care of my water turtles , marginals , leopards ,pancakes , box turtles , Egyptians , Russians ,Greeks , desert torts ,and Herman s .