FOR THE "PHISH HEADS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
For the aquatic nutz ......here is a groovy round sphere that hangs from the ceiling fish tank made in the 60's , I got this from my father 30 years back ........
fish.jpg

and yes ... its time to add some H2o after reviewing the pic~:p

JD~:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Since you can add water, then I'm assuming that there must be a hole at the top? For feeding, etc?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Since you can add water, then I'm assuming that there must be a hole at the top? For feeding, etc?

yuppers .... up at the top in the rear is about a 6 "eliptical hole...and really these wernt the best pics of the tank ...( reminding oneself time to clean :p )

dannel said:
Is there a filter?

yes and heat too!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WOW, narly man, trip back in time:p:) poor fish, is it still alive I that dirty thing. Just kidding, it's not too bad:D Cool bowl though.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
WOW, narly man, trip back in time:p:) poor fish, is it still alive I that dirty thing. Just kidding, it's not too bad:D Cool bowl though.
It's actually clean ... just needs H2o...being so hot lately and up near the ceiling.... water evaporates rather quickly . At present there are a couple of tiger barbs , couple molleys and a pleco'. Oh ya .... and some pink minnow type fish ( maybe a tetra of some sort) that has been thru all the moves , disasters and well you name it ......we call that fish " Rambo" ...
:D

tortadise said:
Thats psychadelic JD. :D Definitely looks like its from the land of lizards. Ha

" Well ya know us Old' Hippies .." ..... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.