Food in enclosure

Location (City and/or State)
Boyertown pa
just starting up my sullys new setup. What plants can i pit in a baby sulcata tank so far i have violas hostas and succulants. What else could i put in to his inside enclousure

Rue

Canada
Did I mention spider plants?

In another thread?

Sorry...confused...

Boyertown pa
Yeah u did but thats all i got i needed more lol just one plant aint gonna do it for me il stubburn i need a mini jungle for my babe

Prairie Mom

This is a great website but i know what he can and cant eat its the gardening part idk what flowers and plants can live indoors and take all the climTe change in his tank lol
You're on the right track. Keep looking for shade tolerant plants. Hostas do really well. African violets and safe ferns like boston fern, ostrich fern etc. are other ones. I bet Begonias would do well. You could plant some shade grass in pots. I imagine You could also rotate plants in a from a bright window. I've grown snap dragon in an enclosure and simply dug up weeds from outside and put them in also. The reality is that sulcatas are very hard on enclosure plants and you'll need to switch them out often. Here's a link to a few pics I posted when my sulcata was still on the smaller side... http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/plants-in-enclosure.115898/#post-1076357