expert visitor

Terri Devin

I'm in Missouri City, just southwest of Houston, Tx. Are there any major experts that can visit us to give me advice?
We've had 2 rescued Sulcatas for 15 months now. I measured them last year and will measure again soon. Both seem to be doing very well free roaming our backyard.
I would like advice to make sure we are doing them well. I keep meaning to bring them for a vet visit just to make sure. I'd like advice on plants we have versus plants they need and a way to keep a continuous water area! We've gone to visit the Sulcatas at the Crocodile Encounter and I've talked to the handlers. It sounds like we are doing all ok. Now that the dandelions are growing, they are definitely grazing more.
Please let me know if you can visit us! I'd love your professional opinions!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Anything you need help with just ask within this forum. Pictures help but not always needed. Although a live viewing is always better, it's usually not needed if you follow the advice given on this forum and explain what any problem it is you think you have.

rearlpettway

I'm in Missouri City, just southwest of Houston, Tx. Are there any major experts that can visit us to give me advice?
We've had 2 rescued Sulcatas for 15 months now. I measured them last year and will measure again soon. Both seem to be doing very well free roaming our backyard.
I would like advice to make sure we are doing them well. I keep meaning to bring them for a vet visit just to make sure. I'd like advice on plants we have versus plants they need and a way to keep a continuous water area! We've gone to visit the Sulcatas at the Crocodile Encounter and I've talked to the handlers. It sounds like we are doing all ok. Now that the dandelions are growing, they are definitely grazing more.
Please let me know if you can visit us! I'd love your professional opinions!

This is great.
I live in Fresno, Texas, near Sugar Land off of highway 6.
Send me a message on Facebook messenger
Rodney Earl Pettway