Exelent diet

Location (City and/or State)
Morroco
Hello everyone👋
I am raising Greek tortoise from Morocco, I am not sure if it is a sous valley tortoise or Morrocan tortoise , but I need to develop myself in this hobby, so I need some guidelines and tips on a good diet for Greek tortoise 🐢

Morroco
Have you read through the information on this thread? It is a good starting point. As well as those here who have same breed of tortoise.
Yes, I read, and I also know the forbidden and good foods of tortoise, but what I want is a balanced diet that someone has used and is still using
if you own Greek tortoise, don't skimp by giving me the diet that your tortoise give 🐢.

Morroco

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello everyone👋
I am raising Greek tortoise from Morocco, I am not sure if it is a sous valley tortoise or Morrocan tortoise , but I need to develop myself in this hobby, so I need some guidelines and tips on a good diet for Greek tortoise 🐢
Start here and look for the temperate species care sheet near the bottom. There is diet info in both threads:

Morroco
Start here and look for the temperate species care sheet near the bottom. There is diet info in both threads:
I found it yesterday and read it well, although I'm not a beginner, it was valuable advice🔥 .
Can you help me determine the subspecie of my Greek tortoise?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I found it yesterday and read it well, although I'm not a beginner, it was valuable advice🔥 .
Can you help me determine the subspecie of my Greek tortoise?
The info is for people new to the forum. Not new to tortoises.

I do not know the subspecies of your greek tortoise.