Excellent Breeder of Hermanns/Greeks/Golden Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
We have purchased several tortoises from a breeder in New York. All of the transactions have gone very well. He is retired and does not "do computers". He has over 43 years experience in exotic reptiles. I know he currently has Hermanns and Greeks. If any one is in the market for excellent, reasonably priced hatchlings contact us and we will get you his contact information. We just received 2 tortoises today. He shipped them from New York to Idaho and the tortoises were nearly 70 degrees right out of the box!! Now that is some excellent shipping!

babsdiv

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Tim/Robin said:
We have purchased several tortoises from a breeder in New York. All of the transactions have gone very well. He is retired and does not "do computers". He has over 43 years experience in exotic reptiles. I know he currently has Hermanns and Greeks. If any one is in the market for excellent, reasonably priced hatchlings contact us and we will get you his contact information. We just received 2 tortoises today. He shipped them from New York to Idaho and the tortoises were nearly 70 degrees right out of the box!! Now that is some excellent shipping!

Could you send me contact information please.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
There are a few of us out there. Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.